Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 3, 2012

Entry 1_Dam Thi Lan

by Critical Thinking 10e14 on Friday, February 3, 2012 at 8:35pm ·

Item 1: poems

 Follow Me
by Michelle Newton

Take my hand and follow me
to that place I long to be.
Take my hand and trust my way,
in that place forever stay.
Follow me toward the sand;
we'll run and play, hand in hand.
Take my heart and hold it true;
forever I'll stay close to you.
Seize my words and listen well,
then forever I will tell.
Release your heart and feelings too,
just as I will do for you.
Trust your heart and follow me,
to that place we long to be.
Rhetorical devices:
  • Repetition: take my hand and….
  • Rhyme: me- be, way- stay, hand- sand, well- tell
Message:
Friendship is valuable in your life. Therefore, let’s learn ways to trust one other and share the parts of your soul in order to understand deeply

 Item 2: 

-      - Rhetorical  devices: irony- The contrast of their action in reality with their saying
    They say that banning posting of signs on public property while they stuck in street light that means they are breaking themselves the rule.

-       -  Massage: we need match the words with our action.

Item 3: short story

. The wolf and the squirrel. A squirrel was jumping from branch to branch and fell right onto a sleepy wolf. The wolf jumped up and wanted to eat her. "Let me go" begged the squirrel. " very well," said the wolf,." i will let you go ,only you must tell me why you squirrels are so happy.I''m always so miserable, but you are always playing and hopping about up there." "First let me go onto the tree, and i''ll tell you from there, for i''m afraid of you." The wolf let her go, and the squirrel jumped onto the tree and said: " you''re miserable because you are bad. Your badness burns your heart. And we're happy because we're good and never harm a soul". 
Rhetorical devices:
  • Symbol: wolf-  good;  squirrel-  evil 
Massage:
The kind people have a happy life because they know the ways to share. However, the evil people always think about things to harm someone and to achieve their target illegally. For the reason the evil people will live alone
 Hence, loving and helping other person would make you smile!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét